Sunday 14 December 2014

Spectrum Noir with E-brush day two

Hi there  Crafters
  im sharing a few of my samples
using my 
Spectrum Noir and the E-brush
brought to us 
by 
  this card i wanted to show how you can mix Different colours that would never blend in pen form and 
i didn't create mud .......Big thumbs up
Texture paste Stencil from Barbara Grey Pebeo black gesso ,Pebeo gold gilding wax and my Spectrum Noir Pens
Big thumbs up  for altered art

Back ground with just 1 Spectrum Noir pen using a Mo manning digi image and a mask
 i adore the softness and the intense colour this was achieved by adding layers and adjusting the height of the E-brush another big thumbs up

Masks from copy paper and Die cuts
 for this card i used Centura white card stock every element was coloured with my Spectrum Noir Pens and the E-brush
 big thumbs up 
 honestly i had the time of my life with the Ebrush  
  have to say  a big thank you 
to 
Crafters Companion and Craftwell 
for yet again another fantastic product
 hugs linda xxx



4 comments:

Mrs O crafty blog said...

What a Fabius collection... I love them all.. My fave is the poppies. Px

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fabulous even:-/.. My phone loves to change words.. Lol Px

Anonymous said...

Hello Linda, Wow these are just gorgeous. Love the leaves in the first card.

Teighan

Linda Page said...

Hi Linda fab cards. Cant wait to try it out on my grunge paste and stencils . Watched the show. Just ordered my e brush from Sam in the office ...sitting patiently strumming fingers waiting for delivery lol