Sunday 14 December 2014

Spectrum Noir meets E-brush

 did you managed to catch 
 Leann  from Crafters Companion Friday and Saturday
over on create and craft
with the 
Spectrum noir and E-brush

 just loved the effect she shared on the show with the Glittered card and E-brush
so  i decided to play 
 i grabbed my Spectrum Noirs and plugged in my E-brush
using a spellbinder mitten die and Tim Holtz Stencil
 here's what i came up with



   i followed Leann's instructions
 sprayed  the die cut with 
Stick and Stay 
then sprinkled on some crystal glitter
  added the Tim Holtz  stencil and started to e- brush the mittens
with my Spectrum Noir Pen  PL3
 oh boy do they sparkle when the light hits them
 my stencil moved so some area's  on the mittens did blur a-little
 but hey i had fun playing 
it's no big deal for me i can live with a few blurred edges in my life lol


   also used the 
Crafters Companion 
Snow flake  A4 Embossing folder for my matting layer
with a stamped sentiment e-brushed edges with PL3
to tie everything together

  im really pleased with the effect
 the E-brush opens up a whole new side to my crafting Stash 
 it's a fabulous  piece of equipment  from Craftwell
 very easy to use
i enjoyed trying something new 
 thanks for popping by 
 Hugs 
 Linda xx







1 comment:

Debi Tullier said...

Love your beautiful mittens. Leann is the best!