Thursday 11 October 2012

Something New more Sneaky peeps

New Stamps  ready for Christmas
from the lovely lady 
I’m truly being Spoilt getting to craft with yet more stunning images

My card for today 
the Stag
P1050606
i used water colour paints to colour the  image after stamping onto water colour card
 layered onto centura pearl and gold mirri the topper is ready to go onto my card
i embossed the front of an 8x8 with my Embossalicious 8x8 folder from 
i adore that folder  can you tell  lol .....so versatile
die cut a circle frame poinsettia and swirls with my spellbinder dies then added the dew drops
the sentiment is also on the stamp sheets
there are 3 different sized stags on the plate with lots of added extras
fabulous for any sized card you choose to make
do pop back tomorrow for more Sneaky peeps
thank you for dropping by
hugs linda xxx

5 comments:

jane stillman said...

A beautiful card, the topper is amazing x

Kandy's Krafts said...

Absolutely gorgeous and stunning.

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Stunning Linda, I love the deer it is awesome.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Zoe said...

This is a stunning card, I love that image, you have created such a wonderful scene with it, very clever xxx

ddazzled71 said...

What a stunning Christmas Card! I really love the gold framing the beautiful detail of your image and embellishments with the white background! xx