Tuesday 17 July 2012

that little red dress

Good Morning everyone
  i had already got her printed out yesterday
so  had to colour her in

P1050157

i do hope you managed to grab this stunning little digi from Saturated Canary
Krista is so kind offering her as a freebie
of coarse coloured her in with my Spectrum Noir’s

here are the colours i have used
TN1- TN2- FS2- FS8- CR3- DR3- DR5- DR7- BT3- HB2- BGR1- BGR2IG1- IG2- IG3- IG5- IG7- IG8- IG9 - True black - blender

i think she would make a super Valentines day card who could resist her
thank you for popping by today
hugs linda xxx

8 comments:

Jan said...

Amazing colouring Linda you really brought her to life xx Jan

Marianne said...

She looks stunning in red, too, Linda. I did manage to download her yesterday, so thanks for the tip. Thanks also for the SN numbers, although I don't think I will ever even come close to your colouring skills.

Dilyana said...

Lovely coloring! I like a lot the previous one as well. Tried to color this image with my Spectrums yesterday but I'm not really satisfied with the results. I don't have the red set and now I'm going to buy it because of you :D Keep up with the great work! :-)

Cazann49 said...

This is beautiful Linda...:)..I only have a few SP Noirs and only have the old colour numbers on them, so no idea what colours you've used, but this is a stunning one. I love it as much as the Lime green...:)..xxx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely Stunning Linda, superb colouring as always.

Hugs Julie x

Sue said...

WOW!! Stunning colouring, I love her dress

Sue

Kate M said...

That colouring is fantastic - love it!!
Kate
xx

The Little Stamper said...

Whahoo - thanks to you I got the image yesterday! She is gorgeous isn't she?

I love both of the colour ways that you have chosen and can't wait to see the cards you make with them.

Sharon x