Sunday 22 July 2012

NOT nine shades of grey

good evening everyone
excuse the title but seeing as there are 9 in total 
seemed appropriate
 I'm nearly caught up on all my samples so thought i would colour the rest of my hair chart in
these are Spectrum Noir  Pen colours

i will be adding these to my reference book at some point  
and more at a later date
i feel like a hairdresser...... which colour are we going this week madam ?????  lol.....
if you have the Spectrum noir pens please do try them out for your self
thank you for popping by today
hugs linda xxx

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

These are beautiful Linda, your colouring is stunning your shading is perfect.

Hugs Julie x

Unknown said...

Wow Linda what fab colouring and those pens are super and half the price of mine , must get some Hugs Elaine

Marianne said...

These are fabulour Linda, and perfect practice material LOL. Will save a reference picture with my SN colour chart.