Friday 20 July 2012

Hair colour’s in Spectrum Noir pens

Good Morning  my crafting friends
as you know i have had my Spectrum Noir Pens
since they where Launched here in UK
i have been collecting some of the colour combinations that i like to use
so thought it was time i shared some with you
  cropped a digi from  the fabulous Saturated canary   by Krista
in my grafics programme
 just adore this image  it's perfect to do my swatches on

under each image i have added the Spectrum Noir colours for you

P1050171
i have started a little book that  I'm going to keep them all in
at the moment it’s just scraps of Neenah with my scribbles on all over the place lol 
I'm about as organised as a chocolate tea pot
it’s got to silly point now lol
if you love your Spectrum Noirs like i do …. it’s time to get organised
over time i will be sharing more colour combinations so do keep popping by
must crack on and get my back side in gear lots to do  have a great day everyone
thank you for popping by today
hugs linda xxx
PS…… drop by tomorrow The Spectrum Noir DT  have a Blog Hop
another fab prize on offer if you join in

11 comments:

Marianne said...

They look fabulous Linda, thanks for sharing. I know there are more people out there keeping their favourite colour combinations in swatch books. It's on my to do list, too LOL. Right now I'm not so happy with my SNs since one of the pens suddenly starting leaking last night while I was colouring. The weird thing was that it was not leaking at the fine nib end that I was using but at the closed chisel end (that I don't remember having used at all). My hand was suddenly stained red (DR2). Fortunately I did not get it on the table or my new top. ;-(

Sue said...

such fabulous colouring Linda

Sue

Kate M said...

Great colouring and great idea
Kate
xxx

Dannii said...

This look fabulous and thank you for sharing. I bought 2 packs of the Spectrum Noir pens and am so used to using my promarkers. I had no clue on these. This really helped. I will have to give my pens another go. x

Kay Dalton said...

this is fab, i have pro markers but am thinking of going over to spectrums, love the idea of keeping the book x

Miradormakings said...

Thank you for sharing this tutorial with us it is very useful.

Joan x

Zoe said...

Amazing colouring in! I have spectrum noir pens myself and practise as often as I can and want to but mine is nowhere near as good as this! Thank you for sharing, I will keep practicing, xxx

ju said...

Wow! Brill colouring ! x

Sarah Louise said...

Loverly shading, well done

julie_woolston said...

Fab colouring Linda.


Hugs Julie x

Vick said...

Love the idea of what you are doing with the notebook, guess what mate? i am your mate the Chocolate fireguard hehehehehe.....i am doing the same thing with my promarkers cause friends keep asking me, what colour did you use on that? and i think i remember and then im not too sure, i end up confusing myself so i decided to do what you have done, love those ideas with Kristas girlies, i dont use Speccies but they look great!! with you working with them that is, cant say they'd look like this if i used them hahahaha, love it hope you are well my dear friend, hugs vick xxxx
the-artful-codger