Friday 22 June 2012

Friday already

my word this week has gone by so darn quick
it’s still raining here bit chilly too i have been very very busy here
have been wondering about an embellishment  for my walk like an Egyptian topper
i coloured last week so got out my papers and core-dination
didn’t want to put flowers and bows on it …. so came up with make your own again lol
palm leaves this time

P1040915 

from the textured  hessian backing paper i cut 3 oblong strips
folded them in half cut free hand a thin elongated leaf shape then snipped in with my scissors
not having seen a real palm leaf im guessing they look something like these lol
not a bow or ribbon in sight  for this card i think it works ?

thank you for popping by today
hugs linda xxx

3 comments:

Rita said...

Absolutely right Linda, your palm leaves are fantastic. I just love that little egyptian girl, she looks so cute. Hugs Rita xx. Enjoy your week-end.

julie_woolston said...

Linda a stunning creation and I love your palm leaves very effective.


Hugs Julie x

Kathryn said...

Great idea for the leaves :)