Friday 30 March 2012

home sweet home abstract

P1040179

good evening everyone

i do hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather we are getting

well im pleased to say mum is feeling alot better now so i had time to paint

another abstract picture

Home Sweet Home

  done in water colours paints and white Acrylic with a  few stamps and stencils thrown in

i had alot of fun with this painting it has alot of layers

i started off with the cling film and wet in wet water colour paints went from there just adding  layers of colour and defining the shapes

finally going over with watered down white acrylic in the clouds and around the shapes then sponged on more through a stencil

thank you for popping by

hugs linda xxx

5 comments:

Chris said...

Wow this is amazing, I absolutely love it. Itmakes me want to move just to receive it lol. Chris xx

Jacqueline said...

THAT is just awesome!! I love it!

Thanks for sharing.

Jackie x

annemarks said...

Beautifully done Linda and super colours :)

CraftygasheadZo said...

Ooh I love it. I'm expanding my crafty stuff and pictures are something I'm enjoying, love the fusion of painting with stamps and stencil. Zo x

jac777 said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL, Linda.
Jac x