Thursday 9 February 2012

A little bit of me time

P1040004

i have had a lovely couple of hours  colouring in this digi image

from Kirsta Smith of Saturated Canary

yes i know im behind the times getting some of Krista’s art work

but you can rest assured that i will be getting more they are beautiful

i have coloured her in with my spectrum noir pens but  please don’t ask which colours i used

i still haven’t changed all my lids how bad is that !

never the less im very pleased  with how she has turned out i will make her into a card later

i hope you approve

thank you for popping by

hugs linda xxx

9 comments:

Carol said...

OMG my special friend, are you kidding?? Approve?? This is outta this world amazing Hun. You're definately behind the times Hun, Krista's work is stunning. Well deserved break you've had, hope you enjoyed your "ME" time. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Cloudedbrains said...

STUNNING Linda :o)

Anonymous said...

She is just gorgeous, glad you had fun coloring her in xx

Anonymous said...

AMAZING... looks so professional.. great use of colours

Kelly said...

That is incredible! I love the colors you used! Very vibrant! Thank you so much for sharing!

Bee said...

Wow Linda amazing ! X

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Amazing colouring!!
x

The Little Stamper said...

This is just beautiful. I also have this image and if I can create something half as gorgeous as your image then I will be happy indeed! Looking forward to seeing the finished card.

Sharon x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is stunningly beautiful hun, your colouring is fantastic
Lindsay xx