Tuesday 31 January 2012

another little water colour

P1030959-1

good evening  to you all

had another good day   very productive in the painting department

so while paints were still out i coloured in this little image in water colours

the stamp is from the popcorn range  called bunches of love

from crafters companion a sweet little set of stamps that would fit any occasion

i have to cut out my strawberry kisses stamps  so will be trying them with my paints

i hope your weather is kinder to you where you are it’s been very cold again here

too cold to snow im sure

anyway have a great evening im off to make tea now

thank you for popping by

hugs linda xxx

8 comments:

Donka said...

So beautiful. xx

P.S. We can all learn from you linda. xxx

debbi taylor said...

I love this stamp! beautiful colouring x

Catherine said...

Aaah, he's just so cute Linda. I really must have another go at watercolouring but not sure it's really my forte.

Catherine x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so sweet, I don't have any popcorn stamps yet but I am definitely going to have to get some because I love this little guy, your watercolouring looks fantastic
Lindsay xx

annemarks said...

Super sweet :)

Chris said...

This is sooo cute, your watercolouring is fab, I must try this again. Chris xx

Marianne said...

Awww, this is so cute Linda.

Michelle J M said...

He is soooo cute! Oh, to colour like you do! Glad you are feeling better. Michelle x