Sunday 11 December 2011

sheena douglass leaf stamp and h2o’s

P1030793-1

good morning everyone it’s so windy here not raining yet!!  im sure we will get it at some point today

off up to my mums today brother is popping in from wales then it’s more painting for me glossing this time

the worsted part of decorating i think doing the gloss never mind soon be done..

my card for today is using h20’s and Sheena Douglass leaf stamps with a sentiment i painted straight onto the stamps with H20’S to make the background using 3 colours then over stamped with the sentiment wrapped some ribbon around added a leaf i painted onto shrink plastic then cut out a oak leaf shape  then shrunk it down for the charms the other leaves were stamped in H2o’s as be for but filled using clean water and let the colours blend then cut out and applied with 3d glue jell

matted onto core-dination card stock onto centrua pearl

thank you for popping by today

hugs linda xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is stunning, i adore it xx

Anonymous said...

Now I know where to come when I want some hints and tips when I get mine...
I usually work with acrylics so this is going to be a different medium for me to work with

Love it

Catherine said...

Love this one Linda. I really like that leaf stamp so think it needs to go on my wish list for when I get my right hand back.

Catherine x

Dawn said...

Lovely Linda the leaves are fab!
Hugs
Dawn xx