Sunday 18 December 2011

freebie cross stitch for a girl

Santa I've Been Good GIRL_page1
good morning everyone
my word it’s cold today had a very hard frost last night roads were very icy
we have snow forecast for today but i will be busy redecorating my bedroom
it’s nearly finished so hopefully i can wash out my brushes after today then mega clean up
i truly can’t find my craft room!!!
so for today here is another freebie cross stich for a girl
Santa L've Been Good For Girl_page1Santa L've Been Good For Girl_page2Santa L've Been Good For Girl_page3Santa L've Been Good For Girl_page4Santa L've Been Good For Girl_page5
the same applies with this chart please don’t copy in any format and re sell
it’s for
personal use only
it must NOT be printed and re-sold as a Kit or reproduced in any other electronic format
if you stitch the chart and post on your blog or  the internet please would you be so kind and link back to my blog



i hope you all have a great day
must dash lots to do
hugs linda xxx

1 comment:

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello how nice to see some cross stich i am a cross sticher to. have compleeted to big ladis winter and summer,am now on spring. they take a very long time 2 hrs just fly,not for those in a rush. i will have to photographe them and put them on my blog next year. have enjoyed looking at your blog. hope you continue next year love bluebell-flowerwood.