Tuesday 22 November 2011

Radiant rain with spellbinders snow flake die

                                          P1030663
hello again
here is another card
made with the Radiant rain sprays using  just two colours
the Mediterranean dauber and  the spray snap dragon onto  centrua pearl card 

using  the cling film  technique  again this time with  less water spritzed on card and more paint..
i made 2  background sheets  laying them side by side so that the colours would be consistent through out  left to dry flat
die cut my snow flakes i cut an extra one from plain white centrua card
the negative from die i used as a stencil ….. went over  my backing paper in the mixed paints from my matt  don’t have too much paint on the cut and dry  test it out first on a scrap of card
i very lightly dabbed in the new colour going over in some areas to get  a darker shade of colour the colour is still transparent enough to see the back ground  underneath  a very frosty  card all round
i heat embossed my sentiment stamp from my stash in white wow embossing powder matted onto silver mirri card added some ribbon fibre sorry don’t know it’s name and a few crystal gems to finish off
to think that every time you do this technique you will never get 2 the same it’s magic ! i hope you approve ?
do pop by tomorrow for a different technique which is so much fun to do with the stencils form Crafters Companion
thank you for popping by
hugs linda xxx

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Another beauty LInda. The more cards I see using these sprays the more I am thinking I might just NEED them!!

Catherine x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Linda! Love the colours! Thanks for sharing your recipe too! I think I will NEED these to try them out for myself:)

Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol said...

This looks fabulous Lindah, love the back grounds you are creating. Carol x

Rita said...

This is absolutely stunning Linda. I think I need those spays too. Hugs Rita xx

Fiona C said...

beautiful Linda xxxx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card with beautiful colours. xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, really christmassy!

Anonymous said...

Seeing what Spellbinders can do.. I am so looking forward to trying to get results like your beautiful card...

Dawn said...

Lovely! Great colour!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Shelley said...

Beautiful x