Tuesday 1 November 2011

Humphrey with no snow

P1030643
good evening  my friends
this is a card i tried to upload in time for Halloween so here it is on November the 1st
right what have i used
my little Humphrey stamp
once i had inked the stamp i wiped off the snow flakes with a cotton bud  bit fiddly but it worked stamped and coloured in with my spectrum noir pens ,then ran it through with my new Darcie  folder from Crafters companion
once it was embossed i  went in with my distress inks spiced marmalade and shabby shutter  i then added some crystal glitter with glue pen just for that frosty look on the webs matted onto some brown mirri card from my stash then onto core-dination then onto a pre printed paper from nit wits used some spotty ribbon from Joanna Sheen
i do hope you like how it turned out
thank you for popping by
hugs linda xxx

10 comments:

Carol said...

WOWZER my friend!! You never cease to amaze me with your talent. This is absolutely stunning. Luv all the fine details. You rock girlfriend! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Dawn said...

Awww he's cute too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jacqueline941 said...

Beautiful, I love the colours

Jackie x

Catherine said...

It's gorgeous Linda. Love the colours and love this image (with or without snow!)

Catherine x

Rosietoes said...

Smashing card - love the colours.

Edna x

Marianne said...

Such a great idea. Love it!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Linda, I love the the colours and Humphrey looks cute too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so cute, love the colours
Lindsay xx

The Little Stamper said...

I do indeed like how your card turned out! I love the backgrounds that you create to compliment your beautifully coloured images and this one is no exception....great work!!

Sharon

Sarah said...

This is stunning Linda! I love how you've changed it to an autumnal scene. Beautiful rich gold colours.
Sarah xx :0)