Tuesday 13 September 2011

Launch day has arrived

my final card of the new Humphrey Stamp range
i saw the rocker snow globes and decided to have a bash at making one myself
i used my grand decal nestie
this darling stamp Santa and Rodolph tickled me ...... them both in fancy dress..... saying to each other OK ! what have you come as???? lol
i coloured them with spectrum noir pens ..used glass glitter for shaker ..die cut snow flakes
the light garlands i have had for ages in my stash...
i hope you enjoy the launch on Ideal World at 9 pm i will be watching
thank you for dropping in and commenting on my cards
all your comments have warmed my heart i have loved reading them all
sending you all a big hug
linda xx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pam Leng said...

Linda this card is absolutely beautiful only 9 hours to go xx