Friday 2 September 2011

Isn't He a Sweetie


i got my magazine today Papercraft Essentials... this free stamp was included
Humpfrey is such a darling im in love with him all over again
another day where there has been no house work lol.... well not yet anyway i had to stamp him out and get colouring in i used my spectrum noir pens
i decided to go for the blue and browns to match the nitwit papers i had printed out already.
matted it onto some pale blue grey core-dination card stock from crafters companion added a few crystal gems a bit of satin ribbon and crystal glitter
i had so much fun with this stamp it's a great size to colour in
thank you for popping in today
hugs linda xxx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lynne B said...

He is just sooooooo cute, I love what you have done with it - I need him! I will have to go searching for the mag again this weekend when I go into town :o)