Wednesday 7 September 2011

Christmas Lantern Tutorial


YOU WILL NEED

4 sheets of A4 card stock
1 Sheet of Acetate
wet glue and extra strong double sided tape
 1 BATTERY operated tea light
score board and craft knife
nestie circle die 
glitter spray and decoration of your choice
 (please remember  not to use a real candle)

this is a very long post sorry for that

i have added the instruction in pictures and words i do hope you can follow
the instructions

























if you wish to make this Lantern and share on your blog
would you please be so kind as to link back to me
http://lindasrainbowcraftingcabin.blogspot.com/
thank you
enjoy
hugs linda xxx
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks for the tut Linda, hope I get time to try it out. Carol x

Rita said...

Linda, What a truly wonderful Lantern. Like carol, I hope there is time for me to make myself one. I am nearly finished 100 wedding invites and will need something nice to make. Fabulous work and Tank-You so much for the tutorial.. Hugs Rita xxx

Pop's Cards said...

This is stunning Honey and you make it look so easy, gorgeous work hugs pops x

Louise Welsh said...

Thanks very much linda, its really amazing and so effective. Louise xx

Pam Leng said...

Thanks Linda for the tut, I am going to make this so my window at Christmas, its gorgeous xx