Sunday 24 July 2011

Image useing 2 Colours


good morning everyone
yep the colouring festival continues here in my little part of the world
im just having so much fun with the Spectrum Noir pens

this little stamp image took alittle longer to colour simply because i used just TWO colours from the Essentials pack
the colours i used are: 99...109

to get this effect i built up each layer to get the depth of colour i was happy with.... i think it works just imagine how many images you could create just useing two pens................. oh i dread to think .......... spelling and maths were never my best subjects at school lol.....
im going to make up the images i have shared today into cards so its sticking and glueing for me ..
i hope you all have a great day
thank you for dropping by
hugs linda xxx
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Love the image and the use of colour is brilliant. Happy Crafting :)

Carol said...

What a clever clogs you are hehe!! Absolutely luv it Hun. Sure it will look brilliant once made into a card. Thanks for sharing. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, this is fabulous. The vintage look works so well for this image as it reminds me of old soda fountain shops you see in old movies. Look forward to the card. Marianne x

Foxycrafts said...

Brilliant colouring Linda. Looks so effective. Thanks for sharing.

Love Joan xx

Mags said...

Brilliant colouring as always Linda, and so effective with just those two colours.

Mags x

Marianne said...

I found your blog when I was looking for tutorials on how to use my new Spectrum Noir pens. It's amazing what you did with just two colours. I guess I just have to dive in and play around with the pens.